Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Bags?!

Boy this weekend I found a ton of websites with Tokidoki news.  The most exciting news yet.. maybe.. is the possibility of new bags.  I'm not sure if I like them yet.. or if they are even going to be released any time soon.. but I get excited about anything Tokidoki.. so I figured you could get excited with me!

I found this news on a website called Waitfashion.com and it comes complete with pictures from the Bread and Butter tradeshow in Berlin.

Now... what is that behind Karl Lagerfield...??  Is that a new bag design??  Oh my goodness.. when will we have new Tokidoki bags and toys?  Ever since the Favola line I have fallen into a deep obsession with Tokidoki and I need it to live!  hehe.. Anyone else as excited as me?


More pictures can be found here!

In addition... I also found this website, Highsnobette.com.  Now, this post was written back in August 2010, so I have no idea about these bags, but they look like they go along with the Sephora Robbery print.  It also says these bags are a re-launch... but I don't remember these bags ever being available... at least not in the U.S.  Has anyone seen these bags before?




More bag pictures can be seen here!

No comments:

Post a Comment