Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Tokidoki bags - Fall/Winter 2011 Collection



Tokidoki.it just put up the first part of their 2011 fall/winter collection.  They have some cute bags, but what I absolutely love about Tokidoki are the characters and the COLORS.  I love how bright and almost chaotic some of the prints are, so this part of the collection is not my favorite.  The Adios and Ciao Ciao bag is very cute, but I can just buy the t-shirt for $28 if I really wanted to.. not sure about paying $145.  Ah well, still can't wait for the whole Royal Pride vinyl series to come out..





1 comment:

  1. Yah..I'm with you...I'm not a fan of the newer bags with the solo characters! I bought the Sephora Tokidoki "Beach Tote" this past summer! Seriously at $60 with such a cute design it was an absolute STEAL!

    ReplyDelete